Whether you use them as part of the law of attraction or positive talk, our thoughts are really powerful and influence our moods and behaviors.
- Affirmations help you stay positive and help dismiss negative thoughts
- You becomes more aware of your thoughts
- They keep you focused on gratitude
- Help boost your confidence
- Helps you stay motivated
- Saying positive things will help you be more optimistic and being more optimistic (yet realistic) helps you perform better.
- You cancel out any self-doubts that you have
Sometimes when we have negative thoughts about ourselves and believe something about ourselves it is because we have made ourselves believed that. Other times you allow other people to also influence the way you feel towards yourself. Now imagine taking all that energy you use telling yourself horrible things, take that same energy and use it to do the opposite, practice it yourself and really believe it and watch what starts happening. It is not magic, our thoughts are extremely powerful. Call it law of attraction, call it prayer, affirmations, or whatever else you want to call it, just know that when you start believing in yourself a lot of dope things start happening to you. I have had days where I am having a terrible day and because of the way I react to it, it just gets worse. If I mope about it all day, all day I will have a negative energy on me, and I will make myself feel even worse.
But I realized three things
- Sometimes I do not have control of things that happen, but I have complete control of how I react. When I react on emotion, I always lose. (This is where meditation and self-centering plays a huge role) When I find myself in stillness, I think better and take better actions.
- When I doubt myself, it makes me feel horrible and literally everything goes wrong but the second I start loving myself, being grateful, appreciating my soul, my mind, my body… I promise you everything changes. I feel better, I have better control of my thoughts and behavior.
- Being around people who act negative towards you and do not support you sometimes scars you, especially if they are close to you. But eventually you get to a point in your life where you realize that literally nothing they say matters as long as you truly believe in yourself.
If you believe in yourself, if you believe in your passion, your success, you will get everything you deserve, but you must believe in yourself. You have to feel it when you say it. Envision it, almost taste it. Because a lot of people will try to stop you, a lot of people will tell you to give up, a lot of people will not believe in you mostly because they do not believe in themselves. This is when you must believe in yourself the most.
A lot of us grow up in families where they do not teach us how to control or even express our emotions. It is so simple… it is stillness. Take one moment of your time, 5, 10, 15 minutes… 2 minutes! It does not matter, find it and focus. Go inwards and doing so, repeating positive thoughts, believing in yourself, envisioning yourself doing it, loving and respecting yourself despite what anyone else thinks or say, you will change your life.
Changing the way you think is a lot of work and you won’t accomplish it from one day to the next, but you will feel the difference right away and it will motivate you to keep going. I am not saying not to feel other emotions like sadness or anger, sometimes we need to or it will do us more harm than good, but what I am saying is do not react on them and do not stay stuck on them. Do not become the emotion to the point where it controls you instead of you controlling the emotion.
Why waste so much energy doubting yourself when you can use that same amount of energy to accomplish everything you’ve every wanted. It all begins with your thoughts. If you think you cannot…you won’t. If you think you can… you definitely WILL!
𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤. 𝕀 𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 ℙ𝔻𝔽 𝕚𝕟 𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞.
There are 24 affirmations. You can read one every day for 24 days, read all of them every day or pick a few.